Last year my wife and I sat down and planned out the goals for my business in 2019. One of which was to get a physical office.
The reason being is I was finding prospects and some clients didn't take me seriously when I would mention my business was run out of the house.
I would get questions like "If you don't have any expenses then why should I pay you thousands of dollars" or "You just seem like a guy in his basement. How are we going to trust you to do our marketing?".
So at the end of last year I took time to tour some office spaces. One of which was a Regus Office Space. The office seemed nice and it looked like a location where I would be comfortable bringing a prospect or client for a meeting. I then moved forward with getting an office space at Regus.
A month and a half after signing the agreement it was time for my move-in day! I was super excited to move into my first office and I went to the Regus center to get my key.
When I went the Regus office space it wasn't ready. There were holes in the walls, the paint didn't match the original paint, and my desk and chairs that I requested weren't in there.
I go into more detail in my video, but I eventually had to cancel my agreement and spend 5+ months chasing down my money.
Overall I would say my review of Regus and their office space is poor and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Have any questions? Feel free to ask me on LinkedIn: Michael Tandarich
Get 2 Free WeBull stocks here - https://act.webull.com/i/s5sX4yUp55oS/0nf/
Top 5 Business books that helped me get to where I'm at and I HIGHLY recommend:
1. Purple Cow by Seth Godin - https://goo.gl/bhuNEk This book breaks down the world of marketing. This was the single book that got me into business and marketing. If you're looking to learn what marketing is really about and creative outlooks on it this is the book you want to get.
2. Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk - https://goo.gl/WjVwe4 If you are into building your own business or your personal brand, this book will give you the ideas and steps needed to make that happen.
3. Going in Cold by Chuck Piola - https://goo.gl/Xr7xxa The art of cold calling is very close to being dead. Which means it gives us the opportunity to stand out in the crowd. This book is from the "King of Cold Calling" and I have met this man many times. If you want to learn in person sales this is the book for you.
4. The Closers Survival Guide by Grant Cardone - https://goo.gl/Yp1nvd Always be closing! I love this book because it has little nuggets on the lines to use to close deals. The first couple of pages is him rambling but after that the strategies are gold.
5. Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone - https://goo.gl/Gyo1xH This book was great and lit a fire under me to move forward in life and chase big dreams. If you're struggling to make a plan with your life or think you aren't worth it or can't get there read this book.