Hong Kong airport suspends all check-in services amid protests -  免费在线视频最佳电影电视节目 -  Viveos.Net

Hong Kong airport suspends all check-in services amid protests

Share
Embed
  • Loading...
  • Published on:  Tuesday, August 13, 2019
  • Entering the fifth consecutive day of demonstrations, Hong Kong International Airport has suspended all departing flights, citing disruptions caused by anti-government protests. All check-in services have been shut down since 4.30pm local time. Earlier, protesters also set up a long barricade made of luggage trolleys at one of the main security gates. Subscribe to our channel here: https://cna.asia/youtubesub Subscribe to our news service on Telegram: https://t.me/cnalatest Follow us:CNA: https://cna.asiaCNA Lifestyle: http://www.cnalifestyle.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/channelnewsasiaInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/channelnews...Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/channelnewsasia
  • Source: https://youtu.be/aLDH4vSVEbU
Loading...

Comment

  • Derek Jang

    Derek Jang

     3 days ago +11

    So the "peaceful" protest now became another archaic behavior. The airport gives them an inch and they take the whole yard!

  • Susan Ananda

    Susan Ananda

     3 days ago +12

    I am glad our Changi Airport is not like HK Airport now

  • Peyuri Chen

    Peyuri Chen

     3 days ago +4

    I support the Hong Kong police. You can hit me now.

  • 峨眉峰

    峨眉峰

     3 days ago +9

    What's a shame to Hong Kong

  • hello world

    hello world

     3 days ago +17

    They are taking HK gov's softness and pressure from outside world to their own advantage.

  • Steven Leow

    Steven Leow

     3 days ago +36

    switch off the Air conditioning. all will leave.

  • Anthony Socci

    Anthony Socci

     3 days ago +2

    The police will need to eventually intervene if they care all about their economy...might get ugly

  • Enviotonin85

    Enviotonin85

     3 days ago +4

    All this HK cry babies really waiting for some spanking from their China daddy. Soon China will enforce HK security the same way they did in Xin Jiang. What to do, they asking for it. Now waiting for China to label all these kids as beyond parental control.
    I guess HK really need to start reviewing HK's education system. And see why those kids can see rubber bullets and tear gas shooting as Nazi genocide that uses real bullets and cyanide.

  • 52 rocks

    52 rocks

     3 days ago +6

    环球时报记者付国豪:我支持香港警察,你们可以打我了!

  • Hitesh Gwalani

    Hitesh Gwalani

     3 days ago +30

    Reporter is so uneducated most people come to Hong Kong doesn’t have visa to China.

  • ShadoStorm

    ShadoStorm

     yesterday

    Just dropping by to remind everyone Singapore Changi Airport is No.1 in the World. Come to Singapore ;)

  • Electro R41D

    Electro R41D

     3 days ago +8

    Hong Kong:2009 happy*
    Hong Kong:2019 our government sucks let’s make a HUgE MeSs

  • ben h

    ben h

     3 days ago +2

    Wearing mask in protest without permit? This is a crime if happens in Canada. Bill C-309
    Preventing Persons from Concealing Their Identity during Riots and Unlawful Assemblies Act.

  • IdeasofMind

    IdeasofMind

     3 days ago +4

    there is many biased reporters in hk, almost 75% now, but seldom hk ppl find the rest 25% (in Chinese i mean). i m there. that's why brain wash so successful.

  • Susan Ananda

    Susan Ananda

     3 days ago +9

    Do these protesters know that they are ruining Hong Kong's economy?

  • COC Lim

    COC Lim

     3 days ago +13

    All these protests only benefit the media lol....getting boring though....

  • Yokel Canyon

    Yokel Canyon

     3 days ago +2

    大陸不要管他們。相信香港警察有能力。暴徒阻斷交通暴露了他們是些什麼東西。越南難民要大鬧,引誘大陸出面調整,他們就會轉移矛盾,找借口申請美國避難綠卡。

  • Uncoverhiddentruth

    Uncoverhiddentruth

     3 days ago

    The Least Competence Administration Award on earth should be given to Hongkie Government.

  • L C

    L C

     3 days ago +4

    Dear all foreigners commuting in HKG airport, please do not argue/interfere with protestors, if you do not wish to be enormously affronted or even worse, you may be beaten up. Refer to an old man video footage earlier you will understand.

  • Ami Bui

    Ami Bui

     2 days ago

    CL Will not worry about HK economy
    because Beij is look after for all this problem
    So don’t worry about financials issue HK 😆😆😆😆